Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's My Birthday!

I haven't blogged in forever.  I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with it!  I'm going to try to get back on track!  School is out for me for the summer.  I'll finally be a junior (not bad for 36!)  I can't believe I'm in my last year of my mid 30's.  Next year I'll be in my late 30's.  Where has the time gone?  It really does amaze me how time moves on.  You would think I would be used to it. I love change and watching the progression of things, but when I think of my own life moving on it just gets weird for me. 

I've never missed my Florida friends and my dear Florida friends residing in WV as much as I have the past two months.  I want more than anything to be at the beach with my toes in the sand and a cool ocean breeze blowing.  Oh well, maybe another day! 

Basketball season ended for the boys and me.  It was so much fun.  I love being in the gym.  Andy Poplin runs a fantastic program and I appreciate him allowing me to have a part in it all.  He's awesome!

I've had a lot of thoughts about a lot of things lately.  Haven't slept well in months.  More about that later.
The kids walked in the door!  Time to be Mom!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment